Wednesday 15 June 2016

Puntastic Ideas






Puntastic Ideas



The idea seemed pretty emusing,
I'm toadally up said I for this thing.
It may well be the sealiest thing you've heard,
Being completely irrelephant and absurd.


But trust me it's whale lot of fun,
And isn't half as hawkward once it's done.
Oh and you toucan sure play the game!
You don't need any koalafications to your name.


I'm not kitten you as you might think,
All you goata do is to link the link.
Turtle down and relax cause it's easily done,
But the chimpion will be the one who won.


I understand it must be getting really boaring for you,
Don't worry, anotter couple of lines and you're through.
And yes, If u liked it do let minnow!
Owl be waiting in the comments below.

*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment