Sunday 14 June 2015

A Little To Reflect Upon

I was all out of options. I didn't feel like blogging today. But then, a call from my friend kind of motivated me. No, motivated is not the exact word, it kind of urged to me to write. My dear friend Aditya called up today saying that bro you should start writing under a pen name !!
Haha and that he thought that I was going to pursue writing as a business in future. I was like yeah why not !! Although I didn't make up my mind to it completely, and it's too early to decide anyway.

Anyway, I wrote down three really nice, short and crisp poems, thereby maintaining my habit of blogging every Sunday. These poems, they are actually meant to be reflected upon. And, I've noticed that most people here prefer a simple rhyme scheme that's pleasant to read and hear so, I wrote them in really simple and a straight forward manner.

                             Money

Money may come and money may go,
You shall reap that what you sow.
So be careful that even if it may grow,
Spend it wisely you know...
Cause it wasn't with you a while ago !!

                             Life

Ah life, about it there is so little to say,
You never know which might be your last day.
It's departure leaves all the work at bay,
But righteously spent, it does handsomely pay.
The message that I'm trying to convey:
Spend it wisely or you shall face dismay.

                             Death

And the intoxication of death, utterly sore,
Is what everyone wants to flee from for sure.
A feeling of truth so placid, so pure,
A fatal ailment for which, there is no cure.
And if a pleasant death you'd want to secure,
Spend you're life wisely you'd ensure.

No comments:

Post a Comment