Sunday 28 June 2015

Bon Voyage













Bon Voyage


Raise the anchor!
And feel the hanker!
Hoist the sails!
And face the gales!
Take the wheel!
It's the sea you feel!

 Let's set sail to the unending sea !!
Freedom, as far as the eye can see.
The awesome feeling of being alive,
Consciousness within me, it revives.

With the pleasant sea breeze blowing,
Add to that the gentle waves flowing.
With the sea gulls, chirping and trailing,
And the beautiful sky at me, ever staring.

Towards our destination we sail !!
To our massive vessel, all hail !!
Cruising, we cut through the ocean,
In an ever gentle, harmonic motion.

Never have I felt so alive!!
There is no hurry to arrive
Brush the clouds and let it rain !!
Fell the wind and hear it sing !!


Get carried by the wind and the waves
For more my heart desperately craves!!
And that bobby white sail at a distance you see,
It's my heart, of all its shackles set free !!

**************************


No comments:

Post a Comment