Saturday 4 July 2015

The Art of Writing

My first tutorial on effective writing. Enjoy!


The Art of Writing


Today I'm gonna teach you an awesome art,
So say your prayers and buckle up for here I start.
I'll take u by the hand and show you how to write,
Thereby making your reader's day nice and bright.

Now pay attention or you might miss out,
The fundamentals that you can't do without.
To my previous posts if u were paying attention,
Emphasizing on the rhyme scheme I did mention.





Because u see it gives your work the beauty,
Which is every responsible author's duty.
Well you must be getting what I mean,
 Equal lines give it a look nice and clean.

But don't worry it's not as hard as it looks,
And u needn't go through all those books.
I'll be your mentor and guide you the way,
Just be patient, resolute and do as I say.

Finally shave down the unwanted edges that are thick,
And your rhyme will fit together with a satisfying click.

No comments:

Post a Comment